Frequency Specific Microcurrent
Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) uses micro amperage and specific frequencies to treat nerve and muscle pain along with many other conditions. The specific frequencies match the cellular level of the tissue and encourages repair. It completely changes what therapists are able to achieve in a clinic as symptoms that have had no success in other treatments are now able to be treated.
Benefits of Frequency specific microcurrents
- Treats the source not the condition
- Reduces inflammation
- Increases energy production
- Improves healing ability
- Restores functionality of the Cells
- Treats nerve pain
- Improves circulation
- Has evolved what is possible to treat
- Non-intrusive therapy
- One of the safest most cost effective treatments
- Can treat inflammation and acute injuries early
There is a vast array of treatments that FSM can treat, some of the more common ones are:
- Frequency specific microcurrent has the ability to break down and heal chronic scar tissue which is preventing full range of movement of the surrounding tissues. A recent client has regained 90% range of movement after a scar tissue issue from an operation 5 years ago. The 10% range of movement not gained is due to the structure and alignment of the operation itself and not the scar tissue.
- There is a specific frequency that FSM has that treats the shingles virus and removes the pain during treatment. The shingles virus follows a dermatome (path nerves pass through) leaving the nerve in that path hypersensitive. The pain arrives after no apparent trauma or injury and is evident alongside a rash on the skin above same dermatome path. FSM is the most successful treatment of this virus and you can read about some examples of previous clients in testimonials
- Post herpetic neuralgia can occur after an episode of shingles and can last for years. Doctors will confirm that there is little success in the treatment of post herpetic neuralgia through medication and FSM has been used by Doctors who are aware of its success as the only way to eliminate this pain. Aiden has had success with a number of clients who have been told to learn to live with their pain as medication has been unsuccessful.
- Is a compression of the nerve in the wrist. Due to the frequency specific microcurrent’s ability to treat nerve, bone, tendon, and ligaments this treatment will improve the client’s ability to achieve pain free range of movement without the need for an operation.
- Frequency specific microcurrent enables Aiden to treat symptoms like Carpal tunnel syndrome, Sciatica, Thoracic outlet syndrome, Morton’s Neuroma, Diabetic neuropathies, and toxicity of the nerve as some examples.
- If it is the case that you have Sciatica and not sciatic like symptoms (As mentioned in the Trigger point section about true Sciatica and how trigger points can mimic Sciatic like feelings) then FSM can again remove the symptoms by treating the compression, the nerve and the surrounding tissues.
- Commonly known as tennis elbow or golfers elbow. The frequencies will reduce the inflammation of the joint and allow treatment to regain normal range of movement and functionality.
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent can increase the time taken to recover from the wounds after an operation. On a number of cases clients have returned for their post operation check up with the surgeon, and the surgeon is commenting on how quick they had healed, vs other clients they had seen.
- The most common answer to treatment directly after an injury or tear is rest, ice, compression, elevate. However in amgtherapy we can begin treatment straight away allowing a dramatic change in recovery time.
- Frequency specific microcurrent can remove scar tissue and improve range of movement even if it is a very old injury.
- Frequency specific microcurrent will remove the pain during treatment but will not breakdown the stone. Pain has not returned in any case in Aiden’s clinic to date
- It is very common to be involved in a whiplash injury (eg. car crash, fall on ice) the pain begins around the neck and over a period of time can spread throughout the body. If you have not connected this as fact until now then Aidens treatment will help you recover from the niggling pain in your back, neck and shoulders. The Frequency specific microcurrent can treat the spinal cord and nervous system for inflammation due to the whiplash
Other treatments include : Plantar fasciitis, Spinal cord inflammation, General inflammation, Neuroma, Disc injury, Facet generated pain, Repetitive strain injuries, Ligament injuries, Fractures, Peripheral neuropathies.
How to Prepare For Treatment
Hydrate Hydrate Hydrate!
Frequency specific microcurrent needs you to be well hydrated in order for the frequencies to work. In general it is recommended for your own health to hydrate well with water daily. It is used to flush unwanted toxins,and hydrate the body. Dehydration is a cause of many health problems and the majority of people do not drink enough water as part of their daily routine. It would be recommended as a minimum to drink 2 litres daily and this does not include soft drinks, coffee or tea ( as a rule of thumb, for every drink of coffee, soft drink or tea you have you would need a pint to take you back to zero and then drink a further 2 litres ) with this in mind when most people start drinking more water their starting point is to reduce the opposing liquid intake.
Is FSM treatment always successful? Unfortunately not, but it is often successful were other forms of treatment fail, in the face of some of the most intransigent chronic pain situations imaginable and importantly it does no harm. One of the major reasons of unsuccessful treatment is the lack of hydration, it is important for your own value to the treatment that you come to the clinic with the recommended water intake prior to treatment ( 2 litres with no tea or coffee). Thankfully due to frequency specific microcurrents ability to change the condition of any tissue Aiden has had continued success in the vast majority of cases treated in his clinic, offering hope to clients that otherwise would have been unable to resolve their pain. To ensure you get the best information possible for you call Aiden today to arrange an appointment and give yourself the opportunity to be pain free.
For more information or to enquire about appointments please contacts us at any time.