The Clinic at amgtherapy will re-open on July 6th following the easing of restrictions by the governement in relation to the spread of Covid-19.
There will be some changes to how your treatment will commence, measures have been put in place to ensure the safety of all my clients, which includes the following:
- By replying that you are attending your appointment you confirm that you have not been symptomatic of Covid-19 over the last 14 day period.
- You confirm that to your knowledge you have not been in contact with anyone who has been symptomatic of Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- You are aware that you will need to wear a face covering to the clinic in order to attend your appointment.
- Appointment times are now 50 mins in total to allow for the safe management of the clinic environment. This will not effect your treatment results in any way.
- Please only come into the waiting room 1/2 minutes before your appointment time. By following this guideline there will be no overlapping of clients within the waiting room area.
- For the foreseable future only those that are getting treatment can attend the clinic. The only exception to this is parents of children under 16 or those who are caring for an elderly client. In these cases only one adult/carer will be permitted. In the event of a carer or parent attending all attendees must be wearing a face-cover.
- Please use the hand sanitiser that is available once you enter the main building and also at the cleaning station withing the clinic itself.
The treatment itself won’t change at all and I am looking forward to being able to help you all again. Thanks so much for staying safe and looking after your family and thank you for your custom.
I look forward to seeing you safely in the Clinic, and thanks for your patience and understanding in these times.